We provide safe, reliable travel solutions for community and voluntary groups in Nottingham.
We understand that it’s about the journey; not just the destination, so we work with you to provide the best possible service for and your group, catered to your needs.
Go straight to information about Group Travel; what’s included, rates and training, here.
Become a member of Group Travel for just £30 per year. All not-for-profit or voluntary groups are eligible for membership.
Complete your MiDAS training with us if you plan to drive one of our mini buses
You’re all set. Make a booking by calling or emailing our team. We will need to know:
- Number of passengers
- Number of passengers with wheelchairs or pushchairs
- Whether you require a driver and if so journey destination
- Required times
- Your contact details
Become a member of Group Travel and have access to:
- Preferential rates on our MiDAS training
- Bookings for Group Travel vehicles
- Optional driver hire
All of our our mini buses:
- Can carry up to 16 passengers
- Are fuelled and ready to go when you collect them
- Are to DiPTAC specification
- Are checked daily by our team of drivers
- Are serviced every 12 weeks
Our accessible mini buses:
- Meet all of the specifications above
- Have tail lifts and low step entry systems
- Can accommodate up to two wheelchairs or pushchairs
Become a member for just £30 per year. Contact us today.
Driving our mini buses
What is MiDAS training?
MiDAS is the minibus driver awareness scheme approved by The Community Transport Association (CTA). The scheme has been designed to enhance driving standards and promote the safer operation of minibuses.
We are committed to keeping your group safe, so will work with you to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to safely drive one of our mini buses. At the end of the training, you’ll get a certificate which is valid for 4 years.
|Basic MiDAS (one day)||£90 for one day; includes up to 2 people|
|Accessible MiDAS (two days)||£140 for two days, includes up to 2 people|
Once you’re a member and you have completed your MiDAS training you can book a minibus right away. The following charges apply:
|Use between 7am and 12:30pm||Use between 12.30pm and 6.00pm||Use across both time slots (e.g. full day or 11am – 4pm)|
Mileage Charge is £0.40 pence per mile.
Add a trailer to non accessible mini buses for just £15 per day.
Are you looking to get your group out and about for a day trip using one of our fully trained drivers? We have a number of drivers available throughout the day who can get you and your group to any destination of your choice, all it takes is three easy steps:
- Contact us either via email email@example.com or call 0115 985 6904 with the place you and your group would like to visit.
- Our team will price the trip up for you, and once agreed….
- We will pick you up and take you and your group to your destination.